Sunday, December 24, 2017

Merry Christmas!

I'm not normally a very crafty person, but this year I decided to make these little fairy gardens for three of my nieces and my daughter for Christmas. It was a fun little project. Take a look...


Abigail's Beach House features shells, gems, a crown, directions to some tropical places, and a lovely statuette of a flowerful fairy. (Also pictured: burlap for sand. Find out why below...) Not being much of an artist, I had to have my sister sketch the house for me.


Evelyn's Treasure Cove features shells, gems, fishies, a treasure chest (made from a ring box), directions to some other treasure spots, and lots of glitter. I made this one first and learned a valuable lesson about not ever using real sand for anything again.

Isabelle's Playground features moss, flowers, a variety of animals, pine cones, mushrooms, a Princess Peach mushroom, directions to some fairytale places, and a door that leads nowhere (shh, don't tell her). Moss, btw, is fairly easy to work with. This was probably the most enjoyable garden to make.


Winter's Wonderland features a train, soldiers, presents, coniferous trees, a snowman decorating a tree, candy canes, directions to other (sometimes) cold places, and a throne. Yes, I made her a snowy, wintery palace. Deal with it.

Merry Christmas to everyone!!


No comments:

Post a Comment