Friday, November 02, 2012

This Book Is About Nothing

With Shakespeare in mind, I've set my quill to the screen and begun a new chapter of my life...

Too many metaphors? Yeah, you're probably right. But truly, I have started my new novel, entitled This Book Is About Nothing, which is of course a play on William Shakespeare's Much Ado About Nothing. As I noted in my last post, I'm hoping to be able to let you guys read along with my writing through Smashwords's support. I haven't yet uploaded anything, since I only have about 2000 words so far (and counting!) But once I've done that, there will be links and happy times!

So far, the writing is going well! I'm more than keeping up with my quota of 1667 words per day. (Of course, it's only been a day and half, so it's not like it was that hard.) I've also let a couple of my friends know that they should definitely be pestering me every day to make sure I've actually done so. Apparently I work well under pressure

Someone told me yesterday that I was "plagiarizing" and so I pointed out to her that one of her favourite movies is Bride and Prejudice. That title should sound extremely familiar to you, since it's a take on Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice. Just sayin.

Okay folks, I have no more words to spare for you today. Happy Movember!

- Natasja

No comments:

Post a Comment