Friday, October 12, 2012

News - The Challenge

A few weeks ago, I wrote about my NaNoWriMo experience from last November. I remember very distinctly saying that it was such a good idea, and that I think everyone should try it once, and maybe I even added that I was a glutton for punishment...

Well, I just wanted to make the official announcement that I would be entering again this year. That's right - I, Natasja Eby, am going to attempt to write another 50,000-word novel in just 30 days. Even though this year, I'm working two jobs, and I don't have nearly as much time. (So, apologies in advance to my bosses, as I may end up doing a lot of writing while I'm... "working.")

Why am I doing it? Mostly because a coworker of mine, who happens to be the Municipal Liaison for my area, basically convinced me that I should do it. Partly because I've had other encouragement. And lastly because... well, to be honest, last time, it ended up in me publishing my first novel. So I can't say it wasn't a good experience.

So, now all I have to do is decide what I want to write and wait for November 1st. Friends, Family, loved ones... I'm sorry, but I'm pretty much going to be out of commission this November. Don't be offended if my laptop spends more quality time with me than you do.

You know I love you anyways.

- Natasja

No comments:

Post a Comment